How to lose 1 kg in 1 day!
TRAIN WITH ME
http://www.nosweatfitnessapp.com
Download it and get your first week for FREE!
SHOP MY MERCH STORE NO SWEAT: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NoSweatFitness
Follow me on:
♡ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tyenstagram
♡ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tyenfit
-------------------------------------------------
➢Music by DJ Grumble
http://soundcloud.com/gbeats
Kaibu by Killercats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYmt...
➢ I take Optimum Nutrition Supplements
Team ON Singapore
http://sg.optimumnutrition.com/
Current Favourite Supplements:
Amino Energy (Pineapple )
100% Gold Standard HydroWhey Protein (Red Velvet)
Opti-Women Multivitamins
Watch my supplements video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71m_...
➢KOA GYM MALAYSIA (Kuala Lumpur)
http://www.koafitnessmy.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------
➢ Online Coaching (Training/Nutrition) : tyenrasif@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------
ALL BUSINESS/SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT INQUIRIES EMAIL:
tyenrasif@gmail.com
--------------------------
Hi! My name is Tyen. I live in Singapore. I am a fitness trainer, bodybuilder, musician and full-time university student. I started making workout videos to help my friends and family get fitter, and to answer questions I frequently get asked. I make videos about my personal bodybuilding journey, lifestyle, travel, school, work, music, food, family, friends, relationships, dating, and other stuff for fun.
TRAIN WITH ME
http://www.nosweatfitnessapp.com
Download it and get your first week for FREE!
SHOP MY MERCH STORE NO SWEAT: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NoSweatFitness
Follow me on:
♡ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tyenstagram
♡ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tyenfit
-------------------------------------------------
➢Music by DJ Grumble
http://soundcloud.com/gbeats
Kaibu by Killercats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYmt...
➢ I take Optimum Nutrition Supplements
Team ON Singapore
http://sg.optimumnutrition.com/
Current Favourite Supplements:
Amino Energy (Pineapple )
100% Gold Standard HydroWhey Protein (Red Velvet)
Opti-Women Multivitamins
Watch my supplements video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71m_...
➢KOA GYM MALAYSIA (Kuala Lumpur)
http://www.koafitnessmy.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------
➢ Online Coaching (Training/Nutrition) : tyenrasif@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------
ALL BUSINESS/SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT INQUIRIES EMAIL:
tyenrasif@gmail.com
--------------------------
Hi! My name is Tyen. I live in Singapore. I am a fitness trainer, bodybuilder, musician and full-time university student. I started making workout videos to help my friends and family get fitter, and to answer questions I frequently get asked. I make videos about my personal bodybuilding journey, lifestyle, travel, school, work, music, food, family, friends, relationships, dating, and other stuff for fun.
Togel Online Terbaik dan Terpercaya dengan lisensi lengkap dijamin aman
ردحذفإرسال تعليق